[3830] IlQP WN4AFP Non-IL LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 19 08:49:19 EDT 2015

                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Non-IL LP
QTH: SC

   40:     12       6
   20:      5
------------------------
Total:     17       6  Mults = 19  Total Score = 760

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Well... My Sun was filled with family adventures. I was only able to operate 1.5
hours. Will waiting on wedding party pictures, I pondered what was happening on
20m cw with the ILQP. When I returned home, it was 23:45z. Please add a couple
more hours to the QP. I did have a productive 1.5 hours working
"star" category mobiles like W9MSE, KJ9C and of course Jim, N3JF. I'm
glad SC was well represented with W4ANT and N4IQ. Sounds like activity was high
and conditions were pretty good. Thanks to N9JF for all of his leg-work to make
this QP successful. 73s Dave WN4AFP.