[3830] IlQP AE8M Fixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 19 11:35:00 EDT 2015

                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: AE8M
Operator(s): AE8M
Station: AE8M

Class: Fixed QRP
QTH: OH

  160:
   80:     22        3
   40:     73       53
------------------------
Total:     95       56  Mults = 76  Total Score = 18,696

I like the timing of the IL QP on Sunday afternoon because it usually coincides
with the start of a Bengals football game.  I set up a temporary QRP station in
the family room in front of the TV and watch the game while hunting for IL
stations.  The mobile stations had good signals and the operators were
excellent in pulling my puny signal out of the pileups.  Rig: KX3 at 5W into
40M dipole at 40 feet, and a bent dipole at 30 feet on 80M.