[3830] WAG 5H3EE SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 19 13:44:46 EDT 2015

                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: 5H3EE
Operator(s): 5H3EE
Station: 5H3EE

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Dar es Salaam

   80:    0       0      0
   40:   21       0     13
   20:  103       6     26
   15:  129      88     26
   10:  137     111     26
----------------------------
Total:  390     205     91  Total Score = 162,435

It looks like: the pipeline between DL and 5H was closed on saturday...
Looking on the cluster spots for saturday/sunday for ZD7W 22/30 and 5H3EE 4/22
is giving some picture... I was just ignored on day1 :-). I can not remember a
contest, when I was forced to go for S&P in the first hour of a contest on
21MHz - thats normally my money machine. The noise floor here closed to
downtown Dar es Salaam did the rest.
Impressing change on sunday when 10m was open and let me forget the noise for a
few hours.

But still some guys have been happy about the long sleeping periods I had to
take: Straight after the contest I was fresh to have a good football match with
my boys :-)

Thanks for being patient when I was deaf...
See you all in CQWW
73 Mike