[3830] WAG K3CR(LZ4AX) SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 19 17:27:47 EDT 2015

                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: K3CR
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: K3CR

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: State College, PA

   80:   63       5     25
   40:  235      78     26
   20:  216      37     26
   15:  176      78     26
   10:  104      54     26
----------------------------
Total:  794     252    129  Total Score = 404,802

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Missed "T" on 80 like everybody else did as it seems. Heard it once
down there and once tried to move it from 40. No luck, though. 100 watts are
not the power it takes.

First time doing WAG. Comes a bit plain for my taste and if it wasn't for the
WRTC points wouldn't have done it. Taking the cluster away could spice the
things up a bit, but knowing how reluctant to deal with cluster cheating small
contest sponsors are, I'm not holding my breath. Amazing activity by the
Germans, though. Wish I could get a thousand DL stations in the log next
weekend.

As always, my sincere thanks to Jim, WA3FET for letting me use the station
again.

73, Alex LZ4AX