[3830] WAG DL1IAO(@DJ5MW) SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 20 13:21:30 EDT 2015

                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DL1IAO
Operator(s): DL1IAO
Station: DJ5MW

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: JN47

   80:   269     50     60
   40:   325    299     82
   20:   334    265     86
   15:   306    135     86
   10:   114    171     70
----------------------------
Total:  1348    920    384  Total Score = 3,290,112

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

IC781 + Alpha99
TS590 + Acom2000A
ZS4TX Keyer, 4O3A Triplexer and bandpass filters, WX0B StackMatches

WT v4.16.0

(80) N4GG wire array (CW), elevated Vertical (SSB)
(40) XM240 (sharing tower with 4el SteppIR)
(20) 4el SteppIR, 7el wire OWA Yagi fixed NA, A3S
(15) 4el SteppIR, 5el OWA Yagi fixed NA (mounted below SteppIR)
(10) 4el SteppIR, A3S

2R QSOs: 146

It was great to do this contest from Manfred's station. It was also a test for
the 5el 15m Yagi and an opportunity to play with the 7el 20m wire Yagi I helped
to design. As the SO2R setup is different compared to what I'm used to I
concentrated on working just the multipliers with the 2nd radio. The run rate
was good enough, anyway.

I hope Manfred forgives me that I beat his record from 2014 (DL0WRTC). Condx
and activity level certainly helped.

Thanks to everybody for chasing us DLs and to Manfred for having me at his fine
station!

73,

Stefan
DL1IAO at contesting.com