[3830] CWopsT N5AW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 21 16:08:28 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 21

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:25

   40:   2      1
   20:  34     30
   15:  12     12
Total:  48     43  Total Score = 2,064

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Got home from Colorado about an hour before this session. Did not even think
about it until came up to check out the station after being gone for 2 weeks.
Saw lots of activity on 15 meters on the P3 display and realized CWT was on!
Made more contacts in 25 minutes than in my best session from Colorado. Have
rain and thunderstorms forecast for this evening and most of the weekend. If we
get it it will be the first significant rainfall here since the last weekend in
June so I certainly wont complain. If the thunderstorms don't develop I hope to
see everyone at 0300.