[3830] WAG N9RV SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 22 23:32:23 EDT 2015

                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Montana

   80:    1              1
   40:   32      4      18
   20:  156     33      26
   15:  123     48      26
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  312     85      71  Total Score = 91,707

Had two bands open (20 and 15) for the first couple of hours.  That was fun.
Rest of the contest was either single band or (half the time) no band.

No 10 meters in the NW.  I thought conditions were bad -- especially on 40.

I don't think this was the kind of contest that helps determine who the best
operators are for WRTC.  The idea of a contest like this being put into the mix
when an 80 year old contest like ARRL SS which is competitive in every part of
the US is not included is silly.  And that's the nicest word I can use for it.