[3830] CQWW SSB SP9LJD SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 25 12:20:45 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SP9LJD
Operator(s): SP9LJD
Station: SP9LJD

Class: SOAB Classic HP
QTH:

  160:   71     5       32
   80:  135     9       45
   40:  509    23       79
   20:  765    32       93
   15:  855    28       75
   10:   96    21       44

First time as SOAB CLASSIC, very good overlay category for me only 24h.
No clusters, no internet just only me + radio + ham friends all over the
world.
The result could be a bit better but I haven't radio with 2 receivers and I
shall leave from time to time CQ frequency for S&P mode. Unfortunately
still a lot of CQ guys won't give often their ID's so you have to wait or call
them then often dupe hi. 10m was very poor here only singel signals but rather
weak.
20m was open all night for Norhern Europe I heard a lot of US station but they
didn't copy me very good - aurora good for them (ES5TV).
Tnx for all QSY for multiplier but special thanks for TF2MSN and 4O3A.
For me the best category for this contest is MS but we have to rebuilt our
antennas maybe next year I hope.
Thank you for the all QSO's on CW leg.