[3830] CQWW SSB VE3CV SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 25 20:28:13 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 25:46

  160:   16     4        5
   80:   22     7       17
   40:   48    10       33
   20:  224    29      100
   15:  239    27       92
   10:  351    27       97
------------------------------
Total:  900   104      344  Total Score = 1,127,616

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Amazing conditions!  10 was hopping most times.  I know I should RUN but just
have to spin the dial, so all S&P except a run on 160m to generate some
activity.  Highlight was working CN2AA on 160 phone with 100W and no receive
antenna. Missed Activated Zones 23,28,29 and for WAZ. Nada active in 26 and 34.
 Lots of fun and lots of great OPs...some need to work on their mic audio and
DVK files...too clipped!  Now to recover my voice. Owe to XYL big time for
wasting a sunny Sunday. Thanks for the Qs.
73  Jeff VE3CV

Yaesu FT-1000MP (ca 1995) with 2.0 SSB filters.
5 Band DXE Hexxbeam at 15m
80m doublet for 40,80,160m
GAP DX Voyager vertical for 160,80,40m
N1MM plus worked great as usual. Thanks to the team.