[3830] CQWW SSB WW4LL M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 25 20:29:05 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): N4PN K4BAI KU8E N4LR WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA

  160:   15     8       14
   80:  137    21       75
   40:  537    31      116
   20:  678    36      136
   15: 1060    39      140
   10:  735    32      125

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

If those here this weekend didn't learn something from working with these two
veterans, N4PN and K4BAI, then they missed a great opportunity.  It was great
having this team here, Paul, John, Jeff and Gordon.

I don't know where to start but we didn't expect the Asia and 10/15 openings to
be this good, but it was a pleasant surprise and the fun factor went way up.  We
generally don't participate in Live Scores but did this weekend.  We were most
intrigued by the great horse race between Craig's team, K9CT and Rick's team,
NQ4I in their M2 race.  It was back and forth from the beginning and was great
fun to watch.  Any way the final outcome shakes out, it was great competition
to watch live.

Thanks to everyone that worked us!

73'...Fred, WW4LL