[3830] CQWW SSB KQ6P SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 25 20:39:05 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KQ6P
Operator(s): KQ6P
Station: KQ6P

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   72    21       37
   15:  147    22       61
   10:  139    22       44

Just a low power operation with a hexbeam @ 21 feet. Couldn't work some of the
stations like A73A but it was still fun to be in the hunt. Thanks to Jeff N6GQ
for sending me an email reminding me that it was on this weekend as I had been
totally preoccupied with other matters and had lost track of the event.
I bettered last years score and that is good. Thanks to all who were patient
with me as I know it wasn't easy hearing me at times. All the best and 73 from
Ca.