[3830] CQWW SSB N7IR SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 25 20:44:41 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ

  160:    6     5        5
   80:   28    10       11
   40:   73    18       33
   20:  151    26       65
   15:  259    31       82
   10:  318    25       70
------------------------------
Total:  835   115      266  Total Score = 873,252

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

That was another fine shot of 10 meter propagation from the sunspot cycle that
won't quit.  I hope the sun and ionosphere play together this nicely during the
CW weekend.  As usual, thanks to our East Asian contesting comrades for making
this an enjoyable weekend from the left coast.

The only station I swept the bands with was PJ2T, so they are hearing well as
usual.  Hope to work many of you from there during the CW weekend.

Thanks for the contacts and your patience.

73
Gary, N7IR