[3830] CQWW SSB N6OIL SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 25 22:53:48 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N6OIL
Operator(s): N6OIL
Station: N6OIL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Phelan,CA

   40:   5     6
   20:  13     3
Total:  18     9        5  Total Score = 765

Just got my TS-820S on the air and was taking it out for a test drive. So far so
good had great reports, just wish I had more time in the seat.

Operating Period: 2015/10/25 03:27 - 2015/10/25 05:28

 Total Contacts by Band and Mode:

 Band       CW   Phone     Dig   Total       %
 ----       --   -----     ---   -----     ---
   40        0       5       0       5      28
   20        0      13       0      13      72
            --   -----     ---   -----     ---
 Total       0      18       0      18     100

 Total Contacts by State \ Prov:

 State       Total     %
 -----       -----   ---
                16    89
 AK              1     6
 HI              1     6

 Total = 2

 Total Contacts by Country:

 Country                      Total     %
 -------                      -----   ---
 Canada                           8    44
 European Russia                  3    17
 Japan                            3    17
 Alaska                           1     6
 Asiatic Russia                   1     6
 Hawaii                           1     6
 Kazakhstan                       1     6

 Total = 7

 Total Contacts by Continent:

 Continent   Total     %
 ---------   -----   ---