[3830] CQWW SSB VK2CZ SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 00:55:10 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VK2CZ
Operator(s): VK2CZ
Station: VK2CZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Sydney
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:  180    29       33
   15:  150    29       35
   10:  140    19       24

Part time effort, having just returned from a USA visit to Grand Junction
(Co)Albuquerque, New Orleans and Huntsville Alabama.

Arrived home to find our next door neighbour had allegedly burnt his house
down. Talk about an uncomfortable feeling with detectives and investigators
working overtime...   My shack is fortunately constructed totally out of steel,
as we thought our biggest risk was bushfire.

Had trouble keeping my eyes open, but band conditions were the best ever, with
full 360 degree propagation on 10 and 15m anytime I woke.  I wished I was back
on VK9X.

Heaps of VK's active in zone 29 and 30 this year, so hopefully everyone's logs
are full..

Regards,
David Burger
IEEE History Committee - Chair 2015