[3830] CQWW SSB ED8W(EA1BP) SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 03:14:49 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ED8W
Operator(s): EA1BP
Station: ED8W

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: La Palma

   80:   22     3       14
   40:  119    12       53
   20:  374    22       69
   15:  724    24       85
   10:  742    21       60
------------------------------
Total: 1989   112       30  Total Score = 2,121,009

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Very poor conditions on saturday!! Propagation was totally off... maybe because
the wORSE WEATHER over the Canary islands (in years!!).
I was not able to put the 80 meters antenna...
Good time and pile pile ups on sunday with US.
Great fun!!!

Special thanks to EA8DO for his support. I would not be able to do it with out
him!!!

Antennas: 28 Mhz - 6 elem. monoband yagui
          21 MHz - 5 elem. monoband yagui
          14 MHz - 4 elem. monoband yagui
          7 MHz - 2 elem. monoband yagui
          3.7 MHz - Bazooka dipole