[3830] CQWW SSB LY8O SOSB(A)/160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 04:52:11 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LY8O
Operator(s): LY8O
Station: LY8O

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH: ko25tm

  160:  466    10       53

Club: Lithuanian Contest Group

Comments:

This was not a serious effort but operation just to check what we have done with
the receiving antennas. Now the situation is much better then before but far
away from what I would like to have. So there is a lot of things to do with the
receiving antennas. No activity on Sunday afternoon. Spent a time to listen DX
stations instead of CQ running. Once again nothing heard from NA - probably the
conditions where too weak for my location... Best DX - HK1NA, new country for me
on Top band. Thanks!
Nearly all the targets where met. The understanding of current situation is
much better and is more less clear what we need to do. Thanks to everyone for
the nice weekend and see you in CW part, probably so_ab_lp.

73, Remi LY8O