[3830] CQWW SSB 9A8M(@9A1CCJ) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 05:49:56 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A8M
Operator(s): 9A2G 9A3XU 9A3XV 9A5ADT 9A7DM 9A8DX
Station: 9A1CCJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: D. MIHOLJAC, JN95CS
Operating Time (hrs): 48:00

  160:   84    11       53
   80:  409    17       74
   40: 1207    31      112
   20: 1408    35      123
   15: 1276    38      134
   10: 1149    37      139

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi Guys,

almost 10M :) from our side.

Lot of work for Pero 9A3XU and Max 9A7DM during days before contest to fix all
broken antennas. Denis 9A5ADT came from London just for this event with bottle
of Monkey Schoulder - was grate. ;) (Bilježimo se sa štovanjem za slijedeći
put..) Zlatko 9A2G join as part time (without bottle - ;)). Other things like
usual at our side. We had grate fun - specially on 10 and 15. Propagation
changed from hour to hour bur in average very good. We are satisfied with our
performance with our relatively simple antenna setup - wires on lower bands
including 40.

Congrats to our local competitors - our local big guns!

Thanks for QSOs and see you next time!

9A3XV on behalf of
9A8M team