[3830] CQWW SSB EI2CN SOSB(A)/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 06:25:55 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EI2CN
Operator(s): EI2CN
Station: EI2CN

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: Ireland
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1085    37      128
Total: 1085    37      128  Total Score = 394,020

Friends,
     I went into this contest with a head cold but had the intentions to
compete.   Well, the first day was different.   Propagation was good but I did
not get my normal pipeline to the USA and QSO numbers were well down.    Sunday
was better but I just ran out of steam and indulged my self.   From then on it
was all down hill.   When you go into a contest to compete you put everything
into it even if the tide is not in your favor.   Lewis Hamilton did not get
were he is today without this type of approach.   Maybe I am just getting old
and soft.

     Normally I tell my friends that contesting is made for dipping in and out
of for anyone.   Well this weekend this ended up my approach.   It was more fun
to chase DX than to make runs.    Unless the run rate is good for most of the
time it becomes less interesting for me.

     Oh well I funked it but it was still fun though today I am not so happy
with myself.   There you are.

              73 Doug EI2CN