[3830] CQWW SSB NH7A SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 06:54:52 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NH7A
Operator(s): NH7A
Station: NH7A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2     2        2
   80:  172    11       12
   40:  782    28       42
   20:  651    28       64
   15:  688    30       57
   10: 1197    26       44

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Last CQWW from Hawaii was in 2001. I  have been to Martinique and Senegal
instead of Hawaii since then up to this year.
Calling Europe when they are they are  S9 and they cannot hear me in all the
QRM is a disappointment.
Heard Martti at CR2X and CN2AA on 80 but they could not hear my four square
signal.
80 was dismal and 160 was a bust.
Many thanks to all who called and will QSL those who send cards or want buro
cards.
Hanging out with KH6LC at the station is always the high point of operating
from here.