[3830] CQWW SSB ZW5B(@PY5EG) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 07:06:04 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZW5B
Operator(s): PY2YU PY2NDX PY2WC PY2KC PY2NA PU5SVE PU5UAI PY5VC PP5XX PY5KD PY5EG
Station: PY5EG

Class: M/M HP
QTH: BRAZIL

  160:    4     3        3
   80:  127    19       40
   40:  914    38      125
   20: 2225    39      152
   15: 2826    39      158
   10: 3876    39      155

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

This operation has been dedicated to PY5CA (Maia) sk in August 26.
Mais was one of the founders of Araucaria Dx Group and a great contester.
At this time we had some new future talents PY5VC, PU5SVE, PU5UAI joined with
the usual ZW5B operators.
We missed Maia very much
The last minute of the contest has been our tribute to Maia our great friend
God bless him.
Oms PY5EG