[3830] CQWW SSB ND3N SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 09:17:44 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ND3N
Operator(s): ND3N
Station: ND3N

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   12     8       10
   40:   34    11       24
   20:   49    12       31
   15:   11     5       11
   10:   30     8       22

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I really dislike phone contests.  Trying to bust through the pile-ups with a
low-power station and vertical antenna (plus wires on 40 & 80M) is a
challenge and my QSO rate was atrocious (less than 20 at my best).  I have
plans to add a directional antenna, but need a few more ducats in the bank...

That said, my goal in any contest is always to have fun and beat my previous
scores.  I beat last year's score, but didn't come close to my best - blame it
on the solar cycle.  Still, I had fun, which is the most important thing...

Finally worked India, now just hoping he QSL's.

Rig: TS-590
Antennas: GAP Challenger and wires on 40/80
Logging S/W: N1MM+

73 all...