[3830] CQWW SSB N7RVD SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 10:04:23 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7RVD
Operator(s): N7RVD
Station: N7RVD

Class: SOAB Classic HP
QTH: WA

   80:   14     6        5
   40:   23    10        8
   20:  143    22       56
   15:  170    22       46
   10:  249    20       31

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Odd contest.  Conditions were not great, but better than expected.  Mostly
S&P with a few runs, low ones at that.  Where were the JA's?  I held a 10
meter frequency for 3 hours Saturday and never broke 50 qso's an hour.  Also,
it's hard to make contacts when you microphone quits.  By Sat. evening I'd 12
hours and made 475 qso's --- a "serious" effort.  Then my headset
died.  I had to play with the hand mic Sunday.  No fun.  Put maybe 4 hours in
for 100 more Q's.