[3830] CQWW SSB V26B M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 10:27:58 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: V26B
Operator(s): N3OC W2BZR K3RA PY2NY
Station: V26B

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Antigua

  160:   153    10       30
   80:   479    18       73
   40:  1760    31      112
   20:  2276    37      126
   15:  2835    35      124
   10:  3228    30      115
-------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The V26B station is starting to perk up again after a lot of work put in to it.
We are finally completely recovered from the fire in 2013.

We rebuilt our 20m stack just before the contest and it worked great.

Also this is the first time we used an Array Solutions SAL-30 as the only
receiving antenna for the low bands, about 500' away from the shack.  It worked
great, and we were pretty happy with 73 countries on 80m.  There were
thunderstorms all over the Caribbean this weekend and it was the noisiest I
have every heard, but we still heard fairly well.

Brian N3OC