[3830] CQWW SSB VU3KPL SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 13:15:41 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VU3KPL
Operator(s): VU3KPL
Station: VU3KPL

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Bangalore

   20:   41    11       22
   15:   77    13       26
   10:   86     8       31

Club: VU Contest Group

Comments:

It was fun and disappointment this time. Fun because 10m band was very active
and at night 15m/20m were very active. Disappointment was because my 50W signal
got lost amidst lots of band splatter. Spent hours of S&P and calling with
no much outcome.  Usually UA and R's used to respond within a single call. This
time, even they were not able to copy me. Anyways had good time around listening
to some of the big pileups to VU contesting circle.

Now getting ready for CW blast :)
Cheers
Kiran VU3KPL