[3830] CQWW SSB PI4DX M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 13:51:47 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PI4DX
Operator(s): PD1DX PD2DX PA3EVY PD2R PD7RB PA7JWC PH9B
Station: PI4DX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Walsoorden

  160:  262    10       53
   80: 1044    17       88
   40: 1310    35      116
   20: 1801    38      136
   15: 1551    38      134
   10: 2156    36      137

We had a blast again this weekend. We didn't expect to come near our 2011 score
but half way true the contest  we thought we had a chance. Unfortunately Sunday
didn't bring as much Q's as we had hoped.
Despite not breaking our personal best, we had lot's of fun and that is what
contesting is all about.

Thanks for all the Q's and we hope to see you in the next one!