[3830] CQWW SSB PX2A M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 14:52:26 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PX2A
Operator(s): PY2BK PY2DJ PY2DY PY2EL PY2LED PY2LSM PY2PT PY2SHF PY2ZXU PY2VM
Station: PX2A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Sao Paulo

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   45    14       27
   40:  425    29       92
   20: 1939    37      144
   15: 2777    39      141
   10: 3661    38      146

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

This was our first experience at M/2 category and we are proud of this result.

It is a combination of dedication, planning, friendship from station owners,
suppliers and some important colleagues from different places that is always
supporting and sharing it's experiences with us.

Many thanks for all operators and for each one of you in our log.

Hope to listen and log you again in the near future.

73's

Fernando/PY2LED in behaulf of PX2A contest team