[3830] CQWW SSB F6GOX SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 26 18:30:54 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: F6GOX
Operator(s): F6GOX
Station: F6GOX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: France

  160:  195     7       44
   80:  365    14       63
   40:  289    22       69
   20:  260    21       77
   15:  631    30      101
   10:  726    31      100

My participation was not provided but I've changed my mind before the
propagation predictions with SSN around 65-70, which actually gave a 10m tape
open after sunset and bands 15 and 20 meters with huge signals. My technical
installation is not successful for a contest in "all bands" category
and must be improved. Pulling the coaxial balun and fracture during rotation of
the beam cost me two hours to repair open in the sunday afternoon. But at least
it was daylight in order to repair! The strategy of choice strips without any
outside help must also be reviewed ... Satisfaction of a good past time and all
thanks to all the stations that have called and encouraged me during this
contest. See you next year. 73. Best Laurent