[3830] CQWW SSB 4K6FO SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 27 12:56:30 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 4K6FO
Operator(s): 4K6FO
Station: 4K6FO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: LN50ci
Operating Time (hrs): 23:00

  160:   17     5       13
   80:  129    10       34
   40:  176    16       55
   20:  197    18       54
   15:  434    17       66
   10:  399    21       60

Hi all, as always, many thanks to all for the nice contest, always find time and
work phone but do not really like, but in the CW fine.
This SSB tour interesting was that condx was not on LOW, but in HF opened so
due obtained mainly at the top, but there as always there were many of those
who have not heard, of course I want to make the connection, but can not hear
me and all, and sorry, but I have to pass a big plus.
I was always working only in that I have, and this is old the IC-745 and
homemade antennas, verticals.
In future date when I think I can install a directional antenna that things
will change, it will be much better.
I wish you all success, good health and a lot of 73, before the meeting in the
CW round.