[3830] CQWW SSB W7CAR SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 27 14:22:39 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W7CAR
Operator(s): W7CAR
Station: W7CAR

Class: SOAB Classic HP
QTH: Oregon

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   50    14       25
   20:  113    20       49
   15:   66    18       39
   10:  106    18       34

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Was fun to be heard better this time. My results better than they have been
since 1993. Lots of years without a beam. Operated S&P nearly whole contest
except about 1 hour on 40 meter run. Worked close to everyone I heard, yet were
a handful I missed as they could not hear me enough to get all my callsingn but
parts of it. I used a 7 Element Tribander on 10, 16, & 20 & an OCF
Windom 160 to 6 Meters on 40 meters. Even with the Tribander & 400 watts
was a lot of work. Looking forward to next year hoping to do better. The 3
Element 40 Meter beam should be up in the next few weeks? I just hope my score
helps the Club.