[3830] CQWW SSB YT7A(YU7GM) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 27 17:48:28 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: YT7A
Operator(s): YU7GM
Station: YT7A

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Muzlja

   40: 2487    38      117
Total: 2487    38      117  Total Score = 712,690

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

I want to thank everyone for contact me and to others who try to contact me but
without success. First night was OK. at least i think so, but second was
disaster my FT1000MP have RX failed and must to stop working about 06:00 GMT
Sunday morning.
After 1h repairing time i going to sleep. Sunday afternoon started around 15
GMT and runing to the end of the contest. A little sleep, a little annoying and
a   lot of enjoyment. I think that 48h is too much for SOSB but 34-36h is enough
!. Also i want to congratulate to TM0T  on fantastic QSO number and RK6FD on
beautiful number DXCC and all others in my category on fantastic battle.

Ivanko YU7GM