[3830] CQWW SSB YR8E(@YO8RNI) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 27 23:57:29 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: YR8E
Operator(s): YO8RFS YO8DOI YO8RNI
Station: YO8RNI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: kn37is

   80:  409    10       61
   40:  684    25       96
   20:  688    28       88
   15:  556    30       99
   10:  395    32      100

Great conditions these weekend, a lot of stations, sometimes too many on the
same place:-)), but it was a so much fun!Unfortunately we didn't had any
antenna for 160m, I tried to do something friday afternoon but all I got was a
nasty fall on some stairs:-(( So, for all of you knowing us from cq160, I must
say I was pretty embarrassed when you asked for a qsy in 160:-(
Although I had to spend serious time with some guest over the entire weekend
and we've had a less experienced operator on the station a few hours, we
managed to make more qso's and more countries then last year, so we are pretty
happy.Nice run on 20 and 40 sunday afternoon helped us in that way.
See you in cw, maybe we will be only in 160m to take revenge:-))

Bob
YO8RNI/YR8E