[3830] CWopsT VE9AA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 28 10:08:14 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 28

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb

   40:  14     14
   20:  47     38
   15:  19     13
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  81     66  Total Score = 5,346

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Was at home today.  Still only 100w, but instead of a 3' stick on the back of a
MINI COOPER, I had a HF9V vertical and a very low ZS6BKW on radio #2. (some
would say only slightly better <and I would agree!)

10m was open according to the RBN but only worked one guy there.... Thanks
OH7CW Panu !

I think I missed a couple on 80m right at the opening bell, but we're too much
here in daylight to be heard.

15m was slow to take off, but still squeaked in nearly 20 Q's. mostly EU's

20m was very good to me and worked all the usuals.

Was very nice to work Claude VE2FK on 3 bands (that's not usually possible from
the car as we are very close and even though signals were very weak, Claude has
super ears) (as does Brian VE3MGY)

Never looked at 160m (none made on 80m, so why try 160m?)

I'll be on for 19z, but not sure about 03z....past my bedtime and anyone who's
looked at my picture on qrz.com knows I need my beauty sleep !

dit dit Mike VE9AA
IC7410/HF9V at 8'
IC746/ZS6BKW at 24'