[3830] CQWW SSB W1TEF(@W4DFG) SOSB/10 QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 28 11:34:12 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W1TEF
Operator(s): W1TEF/4
Station: W4DFG

Class: SOSB/10 QRP
QTH: Little Mountain, SC

  160:   0     0        0
   80:   0     0        0
   40:   0     0        0
   20:   0     0        0
   15:   0     0        0
   10:   7     5        7
------------------------------
Total:   7     5        7  Total Score = 252

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Had local QRM at S7 - very high noise floor across the entire spectrum. Have to
figure out what that is because it happens occasionally which makes for really
frustrating experience.  Check log only.  Hey, I got out for a few hours on a
Saturday - not a problem for me. CW in November - hopefully, I won't have the
same issues.  Thanks to all those who gave me Qs.  Best regards, Tom, W1TEF/4