[3830] CQWW SSB KE2TR SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 28 16:38:59 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KE2TR
Operator(s): KE2TR
Station: KE2TR

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NLI

   80:  114    15       49
   40:  232    21       80
   20:  306    32      106
   15:  329    26       91
   10:  261    23       89

Had allot of fun this year with moving back to LI QTH with two wire antennas up
only a few week's before the contest. With a Acom 1000, FTDX3000, a
ZS6BKW(modified G5RV)@55' and N4GG Array for 15 at 30' I tried to put in a decent
effort. Ten meters was not at all like last year and 15 started to sound more
like 20 but the mults were all over the place and 40 was fantastic, lots of
S&P but it paid off. Lots of band changes and I only had to use my tuner on
75m which made it faster to switch above 75. I was amazed on how the bands would
open for short periods of time to those rare mults in which if you timed it
right you could snag a few really nice multipliers. I'm hopping ten stays in
there for another year but who knows and thanks for all the DX stations work
this past weekend, great fun!