[3830] CQWW SSB CN2R M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 28 18:22:11 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CN2R
Operator(s): OK1RI OM6NM OK8WW OK1DSZ OK1FFU OK1DO EA9LZ W7EJ
Station: CN2R

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MOROCCO

  160:   250    10       49
   80:  1513    27      107
   40:  2100    35      122
   20:  2142    39      156
   15:  4162    38      154
   10:  4035    38      156
-------------------------------

No Amp on RUN1 big antennas (STN1), for 1st 3 hours. Caused by connection
error.
The entire contest was operated without foot switches.
We used only VOX with the Yaesu radios.
The Lockout box is a solid state custom device.
We used 4 stations and one partner. Three radios could be assigned to one band
during busy times.
The In-band station antennas are located 300 meters from the main antennas.
The OK/OM Ops (OL4A, C5A team) were fantastic operators!
If we had a few more hours of propagation on the high bands we could have had
the M2 record.

Thanks to all for the QSOs, See you in the WPX