[3830] CQWW SSB OT5A(@ON7LR) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 29 12:22:30 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OT5A
Operator(s): DF3TJ LZ2BH HJ3IHR ON1BN ON1GL ON4AID ON4AML ON4AQC ON4CEQ ON4CJK
Station: ON7LR

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JO21HD

  160:   790    12       62
   80:  1521    19       76
   40:  2170    31      117
   20:  1867    39      133
   15:  2237    39      141
   10:  1626    34      143
-------------------------------

First time we have used N1MMplus . Practically no interuptions . Great software
. Thank You to N1MM and his great crew .You guys are top !!
We had a number of new and some very young operators, we all had a great time .

After  more then 25 years of M/M at OT5A we are in a new learning proces and
have many things that have to be adressed and improved .
Check out the webpage  www.on7lr.org for pics and online qsl'ing .
Special thanks go to the logistic and IT crews . Thanks ladies and young men .

Next will be CQWPX SSB in March 2016 . Till then ,

Thank You all for calling OT5A .

73 , Jim - ON5UM/OP5T on behalf of the whole OT5A Gang