[3830] CQWW SSB D70LW M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 29 18:20:00 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: D70LW
Operator(s): HL3AMO HL1VAU DS2GOO DS4NYE DS3GLW
Station: D70LW

Class: M/M HP
QTH: PM35

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   20     5        4
   40:  434    24       64
   20:  353    31       87
   15:  973    28       89
   10:  533    24       82

Club: Korea Contest Club

Comments:

We tried to breakdown old M/S HP record in HL, but result was not enough a
few..
Finally decided to submit our log into M/M.
Unexpected 10m opening made an excitement and our money band 15m also.
It was amazing we could work TO4K(=FJ), HI3K, KP2M, TO2M and other West Indies
easily. The pirates of the Caribbean is mostly tough to get from Korea.
Thanks to everyone did call and listen us. We are going back to CW in
November.

IC-765, IC-735 + SDR-IQ
TL-922, ACOM-1011
20/15/10m Hexbeam @ 15m over rooftop