[3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 29 23:05:19 EDT 2015

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 30

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  11      9
   40:  11     11
Total:  22     20  Total Score = 440

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Well, that was rusty!  Been a long time.

Just trying to get my chops back up in time for SSCW.  In the spring we
remodeled and built a bonus room over the garage.  Moved the shack up here and
installed a new PC with Windows 10.  Trying to work out all the bugs and get
ready for the winter contest season.  No small feat!

Sorry for a couple QLFs.  Howie, sorry we didn't get it done on 80!

Thanks for the Q's and hopefully I'll be getting back in on a more regular
basis.

73, Doug
KY4F