[3830] CQWW SSB VE2IDX(VE3ZF) SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 30 14:24:00 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE2IDX
Operator(s): VE3ZF
Station: VE2CSI

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Zone 2
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   45     6        5
   80:  312    13       50
   40:  382    22       68
   20:  464    24       75
   15:  783    26       87
   10:  392    24       88

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

One more DX-pedition to Zone 2 behind…
At this time I operated as a SOAB Low Power Assisted, conditions on all bands
were great and I've enjoyed by NA, SA and EU pile-ups often.
I was impressed by QSO with 5W1SA on 40 meters during morning time through W's
pile-up running low power…
Thanks to Yuri VE3DZ and VE2CSI Team for help with preparation to DX-pedition
to Zone 2 and to all who called me during CQ WW.
73!
Igor VE2IDX, also VE3ZF