[3830] CQWW SSB CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 30 19:58:22 EDT 2015

     ARRL Section : DX
        Club/Team :
         Software : N1MM Logger+ 1.0.4751.0

        Band     QSOs     Pts  ZN    Cty
          21    4094    9072   39  138
       Total    4094    9072   39  138

            Score : 1.605.744
              Rig : YAESU FT1000D + ALPHA 91B

         Antennas : 6EL/6EL TO USA + 6EL to JA + 5EL ROTATABLE (ALL STACK MATCH
AND ANTENA SWITCH BY REMOTEQTH.COM )

          Soapbox : 	Who would have thought we would have a "propagation
out of this world" ES5TV words,
			in fact it was. never thought we would all be so lucky.
			Since last year the target was European record, and this to be the last year
of this
			solar cycke to do it.

		But since propagation was vy poor for weeks, i had all ready lower my
target.

		But i was not up to it, the week before contest was up  until  very late to
get set up
		ready, sleeping 3-4 hours. Result was entering the contest in "zombie
mode". First day
		was very difficult to be awake,Second day was much easier, after sleeping
some fantastic
		8 hours.

		Was called by several rare ones:
A92,C5,ZA,FR,,HZ,PY0F,5R8,KH0,KH2,VR2,C9,OD5,
		A7,VY0,9M2,A6....and others, not to mention several VU,BY,YB, HL,KH6,KL7,ZS,
TF.. etc

		JA antenna proved to be a winner, not only for the almost 300 JA worked but
also for a
		lot of zone 18, 19 and juicy multipliers from the Pacific

		Borrowed FT1000D from my friend Carlos CT1DXQ (thanks Carlos), to be able to
S&P some
		multipliers on slow rate minutes, but the bands were so crowded that if you
stopped
		calling for seconds, one would jump into your frequency and start calling
immediately.
		Have some answers that will later look for them and put them on my FB for my
friends
		to ear, and i'm not talking about the usual excuse "I'VE BEEN HERE FOR
HOURS".
		Any way most of the mults were worked this way, using 2nd VFO, or when
looking for a
		better frequency.

		In the end i have to admit European record was possible, and that my target
for 2 Million
		points was not only reachable but an easy target.

		Never, ever again i enter a contest without a few ours of rest.

		This being said I apologize my father CT1DVV, who was tireless to help me
both in antenna
		update work and in station setup, Sergio who was more than a Friend and was
all ways
		available to go up the tower, and my family for being all ways there for me,
supporting
		my madness for not reaching the main goal.

		73's cu next contest  ARRL 10 METERS DX CONTEST

		Tony CT1ESV / CR65T

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2015-10-29        Signature :