[3830] CQWW SSB CR5C(OK4PA) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Oct 31 04:54:41 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CR5C
Operator(s): OK4PA
Station: CT1JLZ

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: CT1JLZ(OK1RF)

   20: 3793    37      145

First of all I would like to TNX to Jiri OK1RF that he allowed me to gain
experiences from excellently equipped QTH as CT1JLZ is.

One week before the Contest I helped Jiri a little bit to  better utilize QTH
of CT1JLZ in future.

Due to lack of experiences, my own mistakes and tiredness, the result was a
little bit worse than I had excpected.

Despite these facts it was unforgettable experience and extraordinary fun for
me.

To disposition was: 4el @13m + 4el at 27m stack

                    4el @ 25m

I also would like to express big thank to stations which called me and which
supported me by spotting me in cluster.

73 TNX
Pavel OK4PA