[3830] CQWW SSB K4SXT SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Oct 31 10:46:22 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4SXT
Operator(s): K4SXT
Station: K4SXT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SFL

   80:   22     8       20
   40:   49    15       41
   20:   63    13       54
   15:   45    15       34
   10:   57    17       51

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions were really much better than I expected.  I reaped the reward of poor
planning when I realized that I had agreed to a business trip the following week
and my flight was leaving the Orlando Airport very early Sunday morning.  So
instead of an all out contest effort, I decided to see how many countries I
could work on 80 meters with my 24' wire vertical.  The cacophony on 40 meters
was a nightmare - I don't think my ears have recovered yet - a good reminder to
be grateful for cw contests.