[3830] KsQP K6CSL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 1 00:37:31 EDT 2015

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA/SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 12:00

   80:    0     0       0
   40:    0     0       0
   20:   33     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   33     0       0  Mults = 30  Total Score = 2,970

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The only place I was hearing KS on was 20m. Conditions were poor, with no
openings on 15m and 10m. The period that 40m would have been good, I was in the
NA Sprint for a Northern California Contest Club team. The KS QSO Party was one
of the best I've had this year with 17 new KS counties.I have 2 brothers in law
and nieces and nephews in KS. A couple of the nephews live in Haskell County. If
Haskell County has any hams there, I've yet to find one. I now have 39 of the
105 KS counties. TNX for the fun. Bert, K6CSL