[3830] KsQP W0R Mobile MOST LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 3 23:56:21 EDT 2015

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: W0R
Operator(s): KD0DSU W0SO
Station: W0R

Class: Mobile MOST LP
QTH: KS

   80:   28      0      0
   40:  187      3      0
   20:  578     87     65
----------------------------
Total:  793     90     65  Mults = 45  Total Score = 111,870

WØSO:  Good party again, condx fair. We had pileup contacts stolen from us
several times by another station in the mobile window. As always, many thanks
to Bob WØBH for his super organization of the Party !

KDØDSU:  While it was a shame that conditions weren't better we still had lots
of fun and were glad to help activate counties that didn't have coverage. We
tried a new route this year and I think it went well. We had to laugh on Sunday
handing out "jackpots" as we were on the Jackson (JAC) and
Pottawatomie (POT) county line. Congrats to those of you that won a
"JAC/POT" from us! (Hi !) Sadly, it seems there was/were someone(s)
that didn't show their "amateur courtesy" toward the mobiles. Bob,
and many others, have worked very hard to make the KS QSO Party one of the most
anticipated and popular state parties and it would be a shame to have a few poor
sports ruin that good reputation and spoil it for everyone. I am hoping next
year is a return to the polite operating good amateurs are known for. Thank you
to all who cooperated well in the spirit of good fun and camaraderie. Until next
year, 73.
KDØDSU