[3830] CWOpen WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 5 00:05:57 EDT 2015

                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

Total:  171   131  Total Score = 22,401

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Had a slow start.  Repeated computer interfacing problems on 20m between N1MM+
and this silly Lenovo T430 laptop corn-puter.  So, I had to abandon the
automation of N1MM and use the paddles, then enter each contact manually.  Not
my idea of proficiency.  I gotta 'fligger' this thing out.

Had good runs on 40 and 80, thanks to all you for giving me some Qs.

'Twas great to work so many of my friends from the CWT sessions.

See y'all at 1200z, if'n the rooster's crowing knocks me outta bed in time.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  CW Ops #1327
Tupelo, MS (birhtplace of Elvis)