[3830] CWOpen N4FP HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 5 20:19:54 EDT 2015

                    CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: The Villages, FL

   80:   19     1
   40:   91    67
   20:  112   107
Total:  238   186  Total Score = 44,268

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions much improved.  Paid attention to advice from my old friend Hank,
W6SX, who told me the solution to the problem of waiting in line and being
bumped was to find a clear frequency and call CQ.  I did that in this 3rd
session with good success on both 20 and 40, which seemed to help my score.
When someone tried to take over the frequency I just kept calling CQ and they
eventually left me alone.  Lots of fun and appreciate all the Q's from cw ops.
What a great bunch!  My Flex 6300 and integrated N1MM+ keying really help a lot.
See you Wednesday for CWT.