[3830] CoQP N7MZW SOPh LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 6 10:25:24 EDT 2015

                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOPh LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY
Operating Time (hrs): 1H52M

  160:
   80:           9
   40:          10
----------------------------
Total:   0      19      0  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 9  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 342

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

A 99% part time "Hunt and Pounce" effort between other holliday
activities. It was tough to find and hear CO. with high QRN, and less than
stellar band conditions for most of the contest period. I had to struggle with
some of the mobiles for the exchange. Kenwood TS-950SD, Heil BM-10 Headset, and
a homebrew G5RV up 50 feet running N-S at 6,053 feet elevation from my Apartment
QTH in Cheyenne, WY. in Laramie County. A fun contest. I'll be back!