[3830] TnQP N1CC SO FixedMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 6 23:17:47 EDT 2015

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: SO FixedMixed LP
QTH: TEXAS

  160:
   80:    3      0      0       3
   40:   57     16      0      53
   20:   26      1      1      18
-----------------------------------
Total:   86     17      1      74  Total Score = 21,708

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Station:  Elecraft K3/100 100W to F-12 C3 @64' or NS80-40 Meter Fan Dipole at
50'.
WriteLog V11.27H:  The TNQP module does not function correctly, manual
intervention was required to deliver accurate score information.  Reported to
Writelog authors.

Conditions marginal, very little propagation on 20 Meters to TN. 40 Meters was
better, however, suffered from storm line between TX and TN that introduced
severe QRN and crashes.  Money band, for once, was 40-Meters.  3X last year's
score was possible.

Mobiles RULED: 53 contacts - over half!  W4NZ-13 leading, N4ZZ_10, W4SIG-7,
NY4N-7, K4ZGB-3, and N2WN-3

80 Meters opened early, N4ZI, K9IL, and W4DTA made it into my log before I hung
my gunbelt up for the evening ... well before sundown here. Only one contact
using RTTY, and I called during the +10 and +20 periods each hour.