[3830] TnQP KI0I SO FixedCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 6 23:54:16 EDT 2015

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: SO FixedCW LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 6:42

-----------------------------------
Total:  108     0       0      88  Total Score = 28,612

Had fun,was very hot here today and this was a good reason to stay inside in the
cool. Got a late start for mowing duty this morning. I presumed 20m would be
lousy to TN from MO and what I could tell it was.I worked a couple fixed ops on
20 around 0000z but no copy on a mobile anytime. 40m was the best with 80m
coming in second. Lots of QRN on 80m made for hard copying of weaker stations.
Thank you to the mobiles who went out and did such an awesome job.
I worked K4TCG once but don't know if N1MM+ added the pts.
Icom PRO3 100w to a 40m Vee and a Hytower Vertical that seemed better than a
Vee on 80m. N1MM+ logger. 73 Mark KI0I
NOTE: I will join K5YAA for the ARQP next weekend! See you there!