[3830] All Asian SSB RV9UP(@UI8U) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 8 09:43:52 EDT 2015

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: RV9UP
Operator(s): RV9UP
Station: UI8U

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Novokuznetsk
Operating Time (hrs): 35:17

   20: 1152    84
Total: 2550    84  Total Score = 214,200

Club: Novokuznetsk Radio Club

Comments:

Propagation was'nt so bad like we imagine, but not so good like we wish. G1
solar weather pulled down rates. The best hour for me counted 59 QSO.
Had enough time to list cards in Solitaire and read news :-)
Poor powerline redused output of ACOM-1000 to level less of 800 Watts at the
best time of propagtion. Anyway the goal of 1000 QSO was achieved.

I would like to express my gratitude to Alexander UI8U and his XYL Raisa for
the hospitality and kindness.